We have an exciting opportunity within Virgin Media 02 for A Head of Workforce Transformation.
The post holder will be responsible for managing the end-to-end workforce transformation process for a portfolio of initiatives!
Whilst building and leading cross-functional squads you will be:-
- Advising business leaders on the design of their organization so it aligns with operating models.
- Developing the workforce transition timeline in alignment with strategic objectives, assessing and tracking people impacts, and reporting on trends/insights to leadership.
- Involved in developing org design options, creating role profiles, and be the work with Trade unions and employee voices on proposed changes.
If your preferred location isn’t listed, but you feel this role could be right for you, please connect with the recruiter to discuss in more detail!
Who we are
Accessible, inclusive, and equitable for all Virgin Media O2 is an equal opportunities employer and we’re working hard to remove bias and barriers for our people and candidates. So, we build equity and inclusion into everything we do, from the policies we craft to the relationships we shape. We support and encourage you to be your authentic self throughout your application journey with us.
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Experience in forming effective relationships with key partners and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrable experience in supporting stakeholders solve complex problems through structured and logical processes
- Ability to influence through effective communication
- Experience in designing and implementing organizational structures and job design.
The other stuff we’re looking for
We’d also love you to bring;
- Restructuring experience
- Knowledge of redeployment, consultation, and redundancy processes.
What’s in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the ‘stuff’ we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards, and tools – all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn’t our style! We’re already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We’re constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work-life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we’d love to learn more about you. Once you’ve submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a couple of competency-based interviews.
When you apply, you’ll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we’ll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.