Altegra Integrated Solutions has grown to become one of the UK’s leading independently owned material handling equipment service providers, and provides facilities management, training and hire to its customers with over 100 employees and 2 sites located across the UK.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our team and contribute to our continued success. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with industry experts, and make a meaningful impact.
On a day-to-day basis, alongside a skilled engineer, you will be installing and maintaining:
- Industrial and Commercial Doors.
- Automatic door systems.
- Aluminium doors and windows.
- Fire Doors.
- There will be occasions where you may be required to stay away from home for short periods.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by your line manager.
Further duties and responsibilities include the following (training will be provided):
- CCTV Systems
- Access and Security Systems (Access control & Intruder alarms).
- Racking and Mezzanine Systems
- DBS Check will be a requirement for the role.
- CSCS Card Desirable
- IPAF qualification desirable
- Previous experience of working in an engineering capacity
- Previous experience of working with industrial doors
- Previous electrical experience desirable
- Security screened to BS7858 will be a requirement for the role.
- Ability to work in a team and make technical decisions where required.
What we offer in return
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 27 with service
- Death in Service
- Health care cash plan
- Benefits Platform
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension