Tremco Construction Products Group brings together Tremco CPG Inc.’s Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing and Roofing & Building Maintenance divisions; Tremco Barrier Solutions Inc.; Dryvit, Nudura and Willseal brands; Prebuck LLC; Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc.; Weatherproofing Technologies Canada and PureAir Control Services, Inc. Altogether, Tremco CPG companies operate 21 manufacturing facilities, 6 distribution sites, and 3 R&D/technology sites, and employ more than 2,700 people across North America.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
The incumbent’s main responsibilities are broad and include safety, productivity improvement, and the development of a LEAN culture. The Project Engineer is expected to spend a significant amount of time on the floor, plan and execute capital projects, run process improvement projects and perform administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute capital projects.
- Scope potential projects, and prepare and send out requests for quotations.
- Complete preliminary engineering tasks using equipment data sheets.
- Complete process instrumentation diagram and perform process design calculations and specification of equipment.
- Create and set schedules for project planning.
- Select equipment and required instruments.
- Complete and manage a budget.
- Create Capital Appropriation Request (CAR) and create a justification.
- May be required to assist on international projects.
- Prepare requisitions for contractors and ensure the completion of the installation.
- Conduct site supervision of projects.
- Perform project reviews and audits which require safety walk-throughs with OHS &E, preparation of project documentation and manuals, update drawings, and training users.
- Run Process Improvement Projects: Analyze processes and streamline to improve productivity and safety, Troubleshooting, root cause analysis,
- Perform Administrative Tasks: develop (ER’s) Engineering Request management of change documents for projects, Maintain documentation Database, Update drawings, Recognize and report hazards, Participate in training, audits, and inspections, and comply with legal duties and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four or 5-year college or university
- Two to four years of related experience and/or training
- Experience working in a chemical manufacturing environment is preferred.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- The annual salary for applicants in this position generally ranges between $ 76,110.00 and $95,130.00 This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
- Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including but not limited to Extended Health and Dental insurance starting day one of employment without paying premiums, Paid Company Holidays, paid time off, Group Retirement Savings Program with a company match, defined Benefit Pension Plan, Performance Based Bonus eligibility, Health & Fitness Subsidy, and access to company Employee Assistance Programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status