Come work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents. Where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you’ll enjoy a career with us! We understand that fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is critical for the success of our business, and we actively work towards it every day.
As a Specialist, Social Media & Digital Content you will have strong marketing, technical and communication skills, along with a focus on executing digital marketing campaigns to drive engagement and conversion across multiple customer segments. You are a data-driven professional focused on helping evaluate and craft conversion-centric and digital strategies that will improve FCT’s conversion and engagement rates.
HERE’S HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Implement end-to-end social media, communications and digital marketing initiatives for target audiences, ensuring key message delivery, audience engagement, and positive brand affinity.
- Develop and plan engaging content with a strong brand voice on social media channels, staying current on what’s trending online and what FCT Customers are talking about.
- Responsible for community management across all social media platforms that engage audiences, and insert the brand into relevant online and offline conversation.
- Manage social media content calendar to ensure that content fits with the overall integrated marketing strategy.
- Own the SEO strategy with the goal of driving organic demand.
- Plan and executes all SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage and optimize paid social media accounts including Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Develop conversion strategies – from data-driven ideation, execution, reporting, and analysis.
- Perform regular site audits and gather applicable data to recommend enhancements and campaign optimizations.
- Oversee keyword research to aid with lead generation, product marketing, product development, and other key initiatives.
- Monitor and respond to customer comments, questions, and feedback in a timely, professional manner across social platforms.
- Engage in daily social listening to monitor industry news, trends, competitor activity, and our brands.
- Review all outgoing digital content to ensure that it is cohesive and in line with both brand voice and social media tone.
- Contribute with creative ideas on how to leverage social media and digital marketing to help achieve business and communications objectives.
- Report on social media and digital performance within the company by determining key performance indicators that can be used to measure success.
- Support and elevate regional marketing initiatives through online platforms.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- A University degree, college diploma or equivalent in communications, digital marketing, or a related subject area.
- 5+ years of professional experience with social media/community management and SEO/Digital Marketing responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns.
- A growth-focused mentality; always looking to improve results and know how to move quickly.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrated professional experience in social media monitoring, engagement, research and analysis, online measurement and report generation, and experience with digital tools and services.
- Demonstrated experience in online brand promotion and management, including growth and engagement and community management
- Proven experience managing and collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior ability to execute against multiple tasks under deadline pressure ·
- Exceptional communications skills: writing, editing, interpersonal, presentation · Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and experience with photography are an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset.
HERE’S WHAT SETS US APART:
Through mentoring, innovative tools, and a variety of programs that engage and reward, we empower each employee to be great and drive results.
Comprehensive benefits that include virtual healthcare and an Employee & Family Assistance Program
Group retirement savings plan with company match
Paid holidays and generous paid time off
Hybrid work arrangements
Paid volunteer opportunities and charitable donation matching
Employee recognition programs that include referral incentives
Potential for performance-based incentives
The opportunity to participate in our stock purchase plan
As per terms of the employment agreement
- All new hires will be required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment, proof of vaccination will be submitted to the company upon hire.
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces, the Best Workplaces in Canada for Financial Services & Insurance, Best Workplace in Canada for Women, Best Workplace in Canada for Inclusion, and the Best Workplace in Canada for Mental Wellness. We’re also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, but you will also be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT’s hiring process.
To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation.
FCT is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, color, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.