- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in workflow management, Support management, or global program management.
- 3 years of experience in Support or customer-facing operations.
- Experience in data analytics, including data sets, conducting trend analysis, creating business initiatives, and making decisions based on the data.
- Experience in program management, prioritization, and delivery of ambiguous technical and non-technical projects in a fast paced environment with minimal direction and a bias to action.
- Proficiency working with SQL, connecting and summarizing large and diverse datasets.
About the job
As a Systems Program Manager, you will partner with workflow leads and technical leads to build and modify our systems and tools. You will find and implement systems improvements that help our agents and Support developers diagnose customer issues, including case handling workflows, guided workflows, launch management, and case automation. You will be responsible for landing the delivery for these system improvements, which includes end user testing and enablement for our Support Delivery users.
In this role, you will lead data driven, multi-disciplinary projects end to end. You will also work closely with a global, cross-functional team of System developers, Technical Program Managers, Product Managers, UX Researchers, UX Designers, and Data Scientists to identify opportunities to improve our product and service offerings, manage those projects throughout their entire lifecycle and ultimately drive the strategy of our product.
- Support the team in what’s required to move systems projects forward and help the team innovate.
- Document, build, and maintain familiarity with systems and tools workflows/setups. Monitor the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale.
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to define, test, implement, and land the delivery for new/improved workflow tools. Partner with business, technical, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand top business needs.
- Apply your knowledge in quantitative analysis and data mining to create insight into problems our customers are trying to solve. Create and maintain dashboards to track the success of projects you own.
- See beyond the numbers to weave stories that rally the team around the same understanding of the roadblocks on our mission.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.