Department of Health & Wellbeing
Band 6: £21,968 – £24,054 pa (this is with pay award) (pro rata for part-time posts)
2 x 30 hours per week
Based at: Beckfield Resource Centre
70 Bolton Lane
Applications are invited from people who have a minimum of N.V.Q.2 in Health & Social Care
- Ability to implement and monitor programs.
- Ability to oversee and give direction and guidance to care staff team.
- A caring approach and ability to turn such an attitude to a positive contribution to the work of the team.
- Ability to perform basic personal care tasks for clients including tasks as would be acceptable from a relative.
- Ability to observe, assess and record individual needs within a group setting. An understanding of the needs of a client group.
- Ability to carry out household tasks relating to the care of the individuals.
- Ability to communicate (Verbal and written) with a variety of people, relatives, colleagues, workers from other agencies.
- Flexibility to respond to individuals and situations.
- Ability to lead and coordinate the team in the absence of a manager.
- Experience of working in a residential setting supporting service users with a variety of physical and mental health needs.
- Evidence of one year’s experience of working within a team in the social care sector
For further information regarding these posts please contact Karen Burnett Unit Manager on Bradford 01274 433668.
An enhanced disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for this post.
Closing Date: ONGOING
Please find the Job Profile attached: Team Leader Job Profile.doc