- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
- Lead development of seasonal milestones to support key marketing initiatives throughout TNF’s go-to-market process, ensuring alignment with cross functional and regional partners.
- Manage, track and communicate calendars to support the on-time delivery of early creative concepts, global directives, monthly campaigns, new store openings and special projects.
- Partner with merchandising and in-store marketing leads to develop a deep understanding of in-store needs, execute seasonal campaigns along an established process, translate strategy into operational and resource needs, and ultimately deliver best in class store experience.
- Manage a consistent process from briefing to execution by connecting teams and ensuring stakeholder participation and accountability at the appropriate stage gate(s).
- Partner with Global Brand Retail, North America Wholesale Marketing, Retail Creative and Project Management teams on capacity considerations and outsourcing recommendations.
- Proactively organize priorities from multiple stakeholders, turning strategy into plans of action, managing multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Actively work to anticipate and dismantle roadblocks, escalating issues to appropriate partners in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with project managers and creative leads to ensure detailed timelines and budgets are within scope.
- Project manage occasional in-store initiatives, including major milestone planning, quality assurance on briefs, creative development, stakeholder reviews and approvals, and final asset delivery.
- Progressive retail operations, marketing operations, visual merchandising planning, or project management experience, preferably with a focus on in-store environments in the apparel/footwear industry.
- Proven self-starter with the tenacity to move ideas into action and ability to work closely with cross functional teams to ensure transparency and accountability.
- Established cross functional leadership with the ability to drive collaboration with partners on all levels to achieve a unified vision, as well as the confidence to establish an independent view and effectively influence others when needed.
- Solution-oriented mindset with a track record of leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Demonstrated track record in meeting deadlines, on time and on budget, while driving effective use of resources.
- Proficiency in retail language and ability to be the bridge between retail leads, Brand managers, and creative partners.
- Computer/Software Applications: Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, and working knowledge of Project Management applications (e.g. Wrike), Keynote, Slack.
$82,080.00 USD – $123,120.00 USD annually
You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year’s medical plan rates on
and by clicking Looking to Join VF? Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during the hiring process.