Are you looking to start your career in a creative, customer-centric renowned digital marketing company?
Yell is on the lookout for digitally savvy individuals to pair their creative skills with our market-leading products to create stand-out products. Speaking directly with our customers, you’ll ask the right questions to ensure you have the content you need to create great digital marketing campaigns. (e.g. Websites and Pay Per Click campaigns). For some customers, you may even build those campaigns yourself.
Become a key part of our new evolved customer journey!
Our Digital Consultants work with our customers to understand how to add value through their websites and other digital marketing needs. They create customer specific leading-edge websites, and onboard our other digital marketing products that ensures or customers businesses are found and chosen. Yell’s huge variety of clients guarantees that every day is different, creating content to suit a multitude of different customers and industries.
What skills or experience do we look for?
- Experience working in a call centre/telephony-based environment
- Strong customer communications (verbal and written) and an ability to concisely extract key information.
- An understanding of website components – e-commerce, booking, SEO, domains and how these connect and complement other digital marketing products.
- An ability to generate great copy aimed at lead generation and conversion to ensure SME websites are found and then chosen by consumers.
- A keen eye for website design, to enhance user experience and create brand identity.
- Digital Marketing Accreditations or strong knowledge around our other key products such as Yell Plan, Reputation Manager, Smart Performance to name a few
- Evidence of industry best practises
- Multi-tasking – excellent organisation, time management, planning and follow up skills
- Experience working towards targets
- Ability to ensure our customers have the best experience as we create their marketing programme
- Ability to meet our permanent homeworker requirements, e.g. Min internet speed of no less than 38MBPS, Wired connection to PC, Fibre Optic broadband, adequate space for desk and equipment.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus scheme
- Opportunity to develop an exciting career in Digital Marketing with clear career growth options
- Exceptional Induction Programme – ensuring you are equipped with the knowledge and tools to succeed.
- Continuous learning programme, keeping you up to date with Digital Marketing innovations
- 23 days’ holiday per year.
- Full time, Monday to Friday, Homeworking role
- Above all we need someone who is eager to learn and shows passion for Digital Marketing and delighting customers.
A little about Yell…
We’re the No.1 provider of managed digital marketing services for all types of local businesses in the UK. We’ve recently been through a transformation journey from the print marketing business we were previously known as (Yellow Pages) to a now full-fledged Digital business who has partnered with Google, Facebook, Microsoft Bing, Apple and Alexa. Our aim is simple – to help customers achieve their business goals. We do this by building and managing a customised digital marketing programme for their business. Our mission is to enable great conversations between trusted businesses and consumers, through the power of cutting-edge technology, innovative solutions and best in class service.
At Yell, we are embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all colleagues to feel empowered to perform their best work with us. This is integral for our mission to Grow, Evolve & Transform. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We seek people from diverse backgrounds to join us and become part of an inclusive company where you can feel like you truly belong.