We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company. If you believe in bringing companies and customers together, in business as the greatest platform for change, in creating a more equitable and sustainable future for all well, you’re in the right place. Through our #1 CRM, Customer 360, we help companies blaze new trails and connect with their customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too driving your performance and growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world.
Slack Experience Architect, APAC
At Slack, we believe that our success is directly tied to the value our customers derive from our product. We demonstrate Slack’s platform flexibility by designing and delivering the right experiences for our customers, their teams, and the individuals within it.
Slack is looking for an Experience Architect to work with our other Functional Consultants within Professional Services, to plan, set up, lead, and deliver customer engagements. To succeed in this role, you will be a captivating facilitator, an experienced consultant, and a compelling partner to customers and internal teams alike. You will support customers by enabling teams to launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely, mature usage, and realize significant business value.
A little bit about the role
Slack Experience Architects work with our most strategic customers to design user experiences, transform processes with Slack, and use organizational change practices to prepare users for new ways of working.
You will facilitate workshops and work collaboratively with our customers to understand current state processes, design and recommend improved user experiences with specific use cases, and develop strategies to guide our customers to realize the most value from using Slack.
What will you be doing?
• Conduct discovery to understand the current state of business processes, business objectives, customer workflows, employee needs, and collaboration across an organization
• Design future state business processes and user experiences on the Slack platform
• Serve as an expert on Slack to develop recommendations for increased adoption and maturity
• Consult with our customers throughout the entire engagement, and work in partnership with cross-functional teams to enable a high-quality delivery
• Build project launch plans and implementation roadmaps to increase adoption and maturity
• Develop change, adoption, and maturity strategies to guide customers to realize the most value from using Slack
• Work with executive sponsors to develop and articulate the vision and strategy for agile collaboration
• Define and/or adopt new methodologies within the Professional Services organization as needed Preferred Skills
• Experience in end-to-end SaaS implementation and solution design
• Excellent consultative and communication skills – both with customers and with internal stakeholders
• Experience identifying, presenting, and resolving issues/risks in a cross-functional and collaborative way
• Strategic thinker and problem solver passionate about customer success
• Ability to present and have discussions with senior leadership / at the C-level
• Project management & operational experience
• Capable and confident project manager.
• Ability to work with a diverse cross-functional team to deliver customer engagements
• Ability to handle a high volume of work, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ambitious and hardworking with creative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
• Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
• At Salesforce we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all ages, people living with a disability, LGBTIQ+ candidates, and people from multi-cultural backgrounds .
• Salesforce Australia is committed to walking together with the Traditional Custodians of this land, Australia’s First Nations peoples, as we forge a path to reconciliation. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc . or Salesforce.org . Salesforce welcomes all