As a General Manager Trainee with Fitness World, you champion a friendly and fun club community and ensure a best-in-class fitness experience for our member base and personal training clients. You build and maintain an engaged and high performing team of fitness and sales/services enthusiasts, and oversee the day-to-day operations of the club. You contribute to the Fitness World culture and reflect our core values: fun, passionate, inclusive and teamwork. You’re personally invested in the success of the club and will make the right decisions for our members and team. You’re also responsible for the achievement of financial results, member retention and satisfaction; execution of company policies, procedures and programs.
Compensation: $90,000 – $120,000 total compensation annually variable on bonus amount achieved
- Earnings potential that rewards you for your effort, including competitive base pay and bonus for club revenue (uncapped)
- Top performing General Managers average $100k + total compensation annually
- Group benefits (dental, extended health & travel)
- Complimentary membership & discounted personal training for you and one other
- Develop a career path and highly transferable skills
Growth Opportunities: Fitness World is dedicated to growing our brand and the communities we serve. As a result, there are many growth opportunities for ambitious individuals. Joining Fitness World as a General Manager Trainee provides you an immediate leadership opportunity and a pathway to advance your career, whatever you aspiration, including District Manager, Director and Vice President. We’re committed to our talent’s personal and professional development and provide direct exposure to our district managers, directors and CEO.
Education & Experience
- Leadership and/or management experience in sales, retail or hospitality
- Prior experience recruiting, onboarding and developing new team members
- Effective communication, interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Has an exceptional work ethic
- Motivated self-starter and team player
- Professional, punctual and organized
About Fitness World: Fitness World Canada opened our doors in August 2020, establishing ourselves as a health, fitness and wellness community for everyone! Our high value low-cost health communities are making a difference for all fitness enthusiasts, no matter their goal. Fitness World has been a community trademark since 1959. While it’s changed hands over the years, we continue to provide best in class health and fitness facilities and services.