- 6 years of experience in growth, performance, or direct response marketing, with business-to-customer products.
- Experience in driving user growth across a project portfolio with scalable solutions.
- Experience building an integrated campaign management stack, analyzing data and creating actionable insights to formulate marketing plans, and making business decisions.
- Experience leading end-to-end Business-to-Consumer demand generation and performance marketing campaigns, and exceeding both volume and CPA goals, especially with (but not limited to) paid media.
- Knowledge of broad user acquisition, best practices across all digital channels, user touchpoints, marketing measurement, and tracking methods.
- Ability to initiate and drive complex projects to completion across large, distributed teams with minimal guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to condense ideas into clear insights and plans.
About the job
Grow with Google’s mission is to ensure that the benefits of technology are available to everyone.
In this role, you will help people achieve greater economic opportunity by connecting them to Google Career Certificates, which prepares people for jobs in-demand fields, no experience required.
As part of the marketing team, you will drive performance marketing and user acquisition across all channels. You will focus on team resources and budget on the biggest levers of opportunity. You will manage performance channels, design test plans spanning the breadth of our user journey and touchpoints, and deploy experiments that increase enrollment volume without compromising on campaign efficiency.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Deliver user acquisition goals and growth with a cross-channel performance marketing strategy and plan. Manage all acquisition channels and maximize enrollments by optimizing the entire user funnel reach enrollment/CPA goals.
- Activate new channels and strategies, and maintain a pulse of new strategies for performance marketing, and activate new channels and cutting-edge techniques to drive performance. Understand levers of performance and tradeoffs for investments to create data-backed resource and budget recommendations.
- Improve performance marketing effectiveness. Optimize the user journey (e.g., across website, paid ads, email, partner, social, third-party) and performance results, generate hypotheses, and deploy impact tests with success rates.
- Build user journey diagnostics, and create tools and processes to evaluate over/underperformance. Create a marketing stack that combines high-quality tracking methodologies, user journey reporting, and ROI.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.