82% of small businesses fail due to poor management of cash flow. Our vision is to enable the advancement of Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) by developing the tools & insights they need to maximize their cash flow. Over 9,000 businesses and their finance teams trust Plooto to automate their financial processes so they can focus on reaching their true potential.
As Plooto’s Senior Social Media and Community Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective social media and content strategies to improve brand awareness, consideration, conversion, adoption/retention, engagement, and loyalty across all social media channels. You will build Plooto’s community and manage our relationships.
Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, you will collaborate with content, performance, adoption, and product marketing teams to create powerful content for social media and increase community growth and engagement online.
- Develop a unique social media strategy inclusive of campaigns, always-on social strategy, community engagement, influencer program, content, and creativity.
- Ability to develop creative, engaging, and original content. Create and manage editorial calendars and content development. Find new opportunities to expose Plooto’s brand and product.
- Partner with influencers and collaborate with brands to grow Plooto’s recognition and social media following organically.
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- You will be the voice of Plooto as you respond to customer queries across our social networks.
- Stay up to date with social media trends, algorithm changes, and emerging technologies to continually improve Plooto’s social media presence.
- 7+ years of experience leading all aspects of social strategy, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Successful track record leading social media communities, with responsibilities in day-to-day management, growth strategies, measurement, engagement campaigns, influencer marketing, and content strategy.
- Know which content types, formats, and lengths work on each platform. Familiar with each platform’s media studio, ads dashboard, etc.
- Experience managing and measuring a variety of ongoing and event or campaign-specific social programs.
- Experience with web and social media analytics tools and reporting (i.e. Hootsuite, Google Analytics).
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and data-driven.
- Experience with B2B SaaS or Fintech is a plus.
Why Become a Plootonian?
Everything we do can be traced back to our Leadership Principles. We leave our egos at the door and roll up our sleeves to get things done. We have an extremely strong product-market fit with an ever-growing customer base. We’re backed by an experienced and diverse group of FinTech veterans.
We have really big ambitions and are scaling rapidly. You’ll get the space and the support you need to grow by focusing deeply on meaningful work. Plootonians are passionate about their customers, teams, and FinTech, so you’ll feel right at home! You’ll receive a competitive salary, stock options from day 1, and an annual bonus (on top of many other benefits).
Secure your seat on our rocketship as we build the next FinTech unicorn together!