We are Analysys Mason – the global leaders in telecoms, media and technology (TMT) management consulting.
Since 1985, we have specialised in making sense of the industry’s challenges and opportunities, helping our clients around the world to make critical business decisions.
Our consultants and analysts are based in 17 offices across 13 countries, and have taken on work in over 140 countries, making us a truly global company.
After completing our initial training programme, you will start rotations across some of our Research Practices (Consumer Services, Business Services, Telecoms Software & Networks, ICT, Space & Satellite and Data) before settling into one full time.
During each rotation, you will work very closely with our senior industry experts who will share the valuable insights and experience that they have gained over the years. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Collecting data via extensive desk-based research
- Excel modelling and forecasting including working with and manipulating large data sets
- Researching market developments to identify trends and draw conclusions on future outlook
- Writing short reports on industry topics, including country and regional forecast reports
- Engaging with clients and stakeholders in the industry with the support of your manager
- Proactively developing your market knowledge by tracking industry developments, including attending events and webinars
On top of an exciting new role and competitive salary, we offer many attractive benefits including:
- An annual bonus
- Private health and dental care
- Flexible working
- Home-working equipment fund
- Your birthday off
- Career coaching programmes
- Health and wellbeing programmes
- Continuous training for professional and personal development
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Volunteering days
We are proud to be an equal-opportunities employer and ensure fair work practices for all our employees, clients, candidates or other associated persons.
If you are analytical and structured in your approach, and if you know how to handle Excel, then this is the right job for you.
You must have graduated by September 2023 or earlier with a degree from any academic background (including STEM, Humanities, and others).
As long as you are keen to learn about the sector, you don’t need to have a TMT background. As a matter of fact, many of our analysts only became TMT experts after joining us.
You must also be fluent in English.
The recruitment process will include an online assessment, a reasoning exercise (during the interview) and you will have the opportunity to sample the work of an analyst by writing a report.
While we get back to you, go to our careers pages to discover the role of an Analyst and the interview process in more details.