Immiland Canada, is a renowned immigration consulting firm operating nonstop since 2016, helping thousands of international clients immigrate to Canada.
Based on our expertise we provide Canadian companies access to an expanding pool of International highly qualified workers in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Through our recruitment process, we are able to assess the applicants’ skill match to the requested position and guide both the employer and applicant through the immigration procedures.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Web designers and developers research, design, develop and produce Internet and Intranet sites.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select, and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout, and flow of the Web site
- Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, databases, animation, and other software
- Plan, designed, write, modify, integrate, and test Web site related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- May lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity, and interactivity
- May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
- A bachelor’s degree, usually in computer science, communications, or business, or Completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design, or business is required.
- Experience as a computer programmer or graphic designer is usually required.
- Solid knowledge in coding languages and design software (should be listed in CV)
- English Proficiency Medium to Native (B1/B2/C1/C2) desired.
- French Proficiency Medium to Native (B1/B2/C1/C2) desired.