At Miaplaza, our vision is to elevate online learning and make it more effective than ever before. We apply the most successful approaches in virtual education to create an online learning platform where all students can be successful. Our platform allows users to personalize each student’s learning path in a way that exceeds the possibilities of the traditional classroom setting. Every lesson we develop goes through a collaborative creation process and multiple review phases from experts in different fields/disciplines. Our main K-8 curriculum platform is Miacademy, and our high school platform is MiaPrep.
Our student base is growing rapidly and we are currently hiring for multiple positions across several departments! Our expansion stems from two key factors: our commitment to providing exceptional educational content to our students by scaling our team with passionate individuals, and our pursuit of new opportunities to enhance our students’ learning experiences by broadening our capabilities and expertise as an organization.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated full-time Content Writer, Editor, and Researcher who is passionate about education to join our writing team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating engaging and informative content that resonates with our target audience to provide them with quality information. In this role, it will be essential that you learn to leverage the latest technologies, such as ChatGPT 4 and other tools that can support you when writing. Your work will play a vital role in helping parents and educators make decisions about curriculum, teaching methods, and the best resources they can use to improve educational outcomes for their students.
You can hear our CEO, Johannes Ziegler, discuss our company in this podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mabdbqbSco&t=23s&ab_channel=Universit%C3%A4tStuttgart.
- Research and create high-quality content, including blog posts and articles to drive organic traffic to our website, utilizing AI tools such as ChatGPT to write more effectively and efficiently.
- Integrate best practices for search engine optimization into your writing to drive visibility and engage readers.
- Collaborate with the content and marketing teams to align content with the overall content strategy and business objectives.
- Monitor and analyze content performance using tools such as Google Analytics and SEMRush to make data-driven decisions for content optimization and prioritization.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content marketing, search engine optimization, and education to ensure content remains relevant and engaging.
- Proofread and edit content to maintain a high level of accuracy, consistency, and readability.
- Adhere to content guidelines, style guides, and editorial calendars to ensure timely delivery of content.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field.
- Ability to research, distill, and present information in a way that matches the needs of the target audience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to adapt content style and tone to resonate with the target audience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in prompting and navigating AI tools such as ChatGPT.
- Knowledge of the education industry and its trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Proficiency , with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, or similar platforms.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, keyword research, and content optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with content management systems like WordPress and basic knowledge of HTML.
Benefits: We are proud to share that beginning July 1, 2023, we will offer health, dental, and vision insurance for all full-time employees! Our health insurance will also include specialty care like fertility benefits and chiropractic care. We want our employees to have the care and support they need.
Miaplaza embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Pay: $22.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Choose your own hours
Work Location: Remote