Equity Plan Management
We are looking for Analysts and Associates to join our newly acquired business, Global Shares (a J.P. Morgan Company). The Global Shares Transaction was announced on March 15, 2022. Founded in 2005, Global Shares is a leading cloud-based provider of share plan management software. Global Shares’ employee ownership solutions cover the entire company lifecycle, and caters to corporates worldwide. Global Shares has an expansive client base of over 600 corporate clients that range from early-stage start-ups to mature multinational public corporations. The firm has nearly $200 billion in assets under administration across 650,000 corporate employee participants. It operates with an experienced team of more than 600 employees headquartered in Cork, Ireland and 16 further locations globally.
Being a Share Plan Support Specialist (Equity Plan Management) is an exciting and challenging role where no two days are the same! You will become an expert in Share Plan Administration, which will open up a world of career opportunities to you. You’ll work with a fantastic team and have the opportunity to engage with people globally on a daily basis. There’s a lot of new terminology to get to grips with, but don’t worry, we’ll provide you with comprehensive training to get you up to speed.If you enjoy working with people, you are articulate, and a great communicator with a head for numbers, this could be the career move you have been looking for!
What you will do:
- Managing a portfolio of Companies administering employee share plans within a team framework
- Interact with customers/clients on operational transactions related to their share plan program.
- Execute the timely processing of operational transactions, including data management, reconciliation, processing, reporting and problem solving.
- Organize, develop and maintain procedural and process documentation related to client companies’ program(s) to ensure accurate transaction processing and minimize risk.
- Assist in identifying new system tools and enhancements to existing systems.
- Implement projects to enhance business operations.
- Act as a point of contact for Client Accounts.
- Create and maintain excellent relations with key business partners.
- Identify innovative client solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Third level qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven numeric, financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrate commercial acumen with an ability to be innovative & pro-active
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to tight deadlines
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.