Reference no: 496378
Work type: Continuing – Full Time
Location: Other, Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Port Macquarie, Wagga Wagga
- Contribute to international growth and revenue
- High-level, client-focused, and outcome-driven role
- Exciting opportunity to join an expanding team
- Continuing, Full time
- Level 8 – $102,582 – $116,115 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Port Macquarie, Sydney or Wagga Wagga (Hybrid working arrangements may be negotiated)
The Manager, Partnerships undertakes a broad range of functions associated with education and industry partnerships and linkages, focusing on development of new partnerships and growth in existing partnerships.
You will be responsible for strategic relationship management of a portfolio of current partners including contract management, business development, quality assurance and governance, reporting, and strategic stakeholder engagement (internal and external). The role will also include the assessment of new partnerships and linkage opportunities and the development of business cases.
To be successful you will have:
- Advanced business development capabilities, including the ability to identify and convert prospects that achieve strategic business objectives
- Proven skills, knowledge, qualifications and extensive experience relevant to the role of Manager, Partnerships.
- Extensive experience with stakeholder communications and engagement with the ability to effectively influence and negotiate outcomes.
- Proven experience in overseeing the implementation of partnership governance, including administration of contractual arrangements and quality assurance.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Office of Engagement and Enterprise leads the following activities:
- Charles Sturt Engagement Strategy 2030
- Charles Sturt University Business Development and Enterprise
- Initiation of strategic precinct partnerships
- Strategic external engagement activities across the University’s footprint, including Charles Sturt Regional Engagement Plans and government relations
- Public relations, media and communications
- Advancement and philanthropic activities
The Office provides strategic leadership, expertise, and a range of services to support whole-of-University goals associated with its commercial and strategic intent. In achieving these goals, the Office collaborates with a broad network of external stakeholders. In addition, the Office works with all areas of the Charles Sturt community to build university capability and develop a strong and integrated approach to business development, community engagement, internal and external communications, government relations and advancement.
Charles Sturt University offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. This is demonstrated through our Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice Citation and our Athena SWAN Bronze Institutional Award. Charles Sturt is also a participating member in the Australian Workplace Equality Index. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQA+; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Ashlea Dobson | Senior Manager, Partnerships | [email protected] | Ph: 02 6933 4331
Closing Date: 11pm, 11 June 2023
Advertised: 26 May 2023 09:00 AM – AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 11 Jun 2023 11:00 PM – AUS Eastern Standard Time